Zeenat Aman Ready To Tie The Knot Again

Labels: , , , ,

1970's most sizzling and veteran actress Zenaat Aman is willing to remarriage with her dream boy. She has not disclosed his identity but reveled that he is from India.

Zenaat Aman

Zenaat Aman was second runner up in Miss India and went on to win Miss Asia Pacific in 1970. She got fame in Bollywood after the role of Dev Anand sister in “Hare Rama Hare Krishna”.

Zenaat Aman

After being in tumultuous relationship with Sanjay Khan, she got married with Mazhar Khan and had two sons Azaan & Zahaan. But she got divorced due to domestic violence by his husband Mazhar. Lately Mazhar Khan died due to renal failure in September 1998.

Zenaat Aman Hare Rama Hare Krishna

She says "I have met someone and he's become a significant part of my life, but I don't want to discuss it any further. We are planning to marry. I feel I am young again.

Zenaat Aman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...